- Three citizens apprehended in Operation “Avalancha 46”
- GEMA prevents 5301 doses of cocaine from reaching final destination
- 70 vehicles will be added to the work performed by the counternarcotics agents in the country
- The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
10.05 m3 of forest product retained by the UPMA
A truck of IBC-8665 plates white color, that transported forest product was retained in the police control of San Gerónimo.
Police servers of the Environment Unit (UPMA), in coordination with officials of the Ministry of Environment of Quito, carried out forest control in the sector of San Gerónimo, located on the Ibarra-San Lorenzo highway. To the place arrived the vehicle driven by O. P.
In the police control, the police officers of the UPMA checked the load of the truck verifying that it was transporting around 10.05 m3 of wood in rubber, pichango and arabisco boards, which were retained whenever the driver had an administrative authorization whose information was not It was the correct one.
The truck and the retained forest product were transferred and admitted to the retention yards of Yuyucocha in Ibarra, while the pertinent legal procedures are carried out (Lic. P. Meneses V.-SZImbabura / DNCE)