- Three citizens apprehended in Operation “Avalancha 46”
- GEMA prevents 5301 doses of cocaine from reaching final destination
- 70 vehicles will be added to the work performed by the counternarcotics agents in the country
- The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
12 thousand doses of marijuana are withdrawn in operations against micro-trafficking in the Metropolitan District of Quito
The National Police of Ecuador, through the National Counternarcotics Directorate and its units at the national level, performs permanent operations to combat and eradicate traffic for internal consumption throughout the country.
In the Metropolitan District of Quito, agents of the Anti-narcotics Unit of zone 9 after several months of investigative management, in the La Bota sector, intercepted a taxi-type vehicle in which three citizens were mobilized, who are arrested, since The investigations were presumed to be distributors of illicit substances; the suspects operated mainly in the vicinity of the educational units in the area.
After carrying out the respective registration of the vehicle, several packages containing a vegetable substance of green color were found, which upon being subjected to the preliminary homologation test tested positive for marijuana, with a weight of: 4,000 grams, equivalent to 8 a thousand doses
In another operation carried out in Quito by the Unit Against Traffic for Internal Consumption (UCTCI), in the Eugenio Espejo District, a taxi-type vehicle in which a citizen was mobilized was intercepted at Av. Naciones Unidas and Veracruz. to which, after making a personal record was found in his possession a black plastic case, which contained a vegetable substance positive green color for marijuana, with a weight of: 1,000 grams, equivalent to 4 thousand doses.
The National Police of Ecuador, through the National Antinarcotics Directorate, in compliance with the citizen’s commitment, works for the security and tranquility of the citizenship, preventing thousands of doses of drugs from reaching consumers. Lorena Cabezas / DNA / Rev: Ana Ayala / DNCE /