- “Say yes to Public Order”
- UPMA retains vehicle and forest product for violating legal norm
- Police patrolling leaves one detainee for holding 385 doses of heroin in northwest Guayaquil
- Happy 20 years to the National Directorate Specialized in Children and Adolescents
- Stared diffusion campaign does not star the skin of the forest
- 582 Kilos of cocaine hydrochloride seized in Fortaleza 233
600 thousand cigarettes were seized
Police officers from the Customs Crimes Unit of the National Police prevented the smuggling of around 600 thousand cigarettes from different brands transported illegally in the drawer of a PQV-0989 plate truck.
The police were carrying out a control operation in the parish of San Roque of the canton Antonio Ante, in the toll sector, where they stopped the vehicle to check the cargo it carried. In the drawer he had 60 boxes of cigarettes of different brands. The driver of the vehicle, the citizen César P. T and his companion María Olga L. P. alleged owners of the merchandise, were placed under orders of the authority, since they did not present legal documents that allow them to transport this amount of cigarettes.
The approximate value of the load exceeds 10 unified minimum wages (SMU), so that the merchandise was confiscated and transferred to the warehouses of the Customs located in Yahuarcocha (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)