- Police operation allows the apprehension of a subject who carried doses of heroin
- In antinarcotics operation, marijuana and cocaine were seized in the La Florida sector
- Police plan security campaign in San Lorenzo
- The democratic day of the popular consultation counts 445 citations for breaking the dry law
- Operation ‘Impact 50’ dismantled an alleged drug trafficking organization in Manta
- Police reinforces security through comprehensive actions in San Lorenzo
Anti-narcotics agents of the Carchi seize marijuana for domestic consumption
The National Police of Ecuador through the National Antinarcotics Directorate and its personnel of the Sub-Zonal Anti-Narcotics Unit of the Carchi, after controlling operations in the Rumichaca Bridge proceed to the arrest in flagrante delicto of two citizens of Colombian nationality, who traveled in a public service bus that entered from the neighboring country of Colombia, when making a personal registry of the suitcases and belongings was found a black plastic cover inside which contained 19 rectangular type packages with a plastic wrap covered with newspaper, containing a green vegetable substance that on the field test gave a positive result for “Marihuana” in medium scale.
The subjects arrested today were placed under the orders of the Public Prosecutor’s Office to continue with the legal proceedings, they had left the city of Cali-Colombia and had as destination the city of Milagro.
As a result of this operation of seized:
1768 grams of marijuana that equals 2,720 doses of marijuana
The detainees respond to the names of: Oscar Leandro R.B., and José Danny R.O.