- UPMA retains 2.25 m3 of forest product
- 12 thousand doses of marijuana are withdrawn in operations against micro-trafficking in the Metropolitan District of Quito
- Agents of the Judicial Police capture six required by the justice
- La Delicia Police District, inaugurates the holiday course “My happy holidays”
- General Commander and the Counter Narcotics Directorate of the Police were decorated in the event “Gala with the Great”
- Two minors are isolated who would be involved in the crime of extortive kidnapping in Duran
Can Rex detected 600 doses of marijuana in Mascarilla
Can Rex III of the Canine Unit of Antinarcotics Mascarilla, detected two cases of substance subject to inspection within a black backpack, owned by citizen Franklin Octavio P.C., that was mobilized on board a passenger bus that met the Tulcan-Tabacundo route.
On Tuesday night, the passenger bus arrived at Mascarilla’s integrated control, in the personal place of the Canine Unit with support from the anti-narcotics canon carefully checked the car and its passenger, giving the positive alert in a black nylon backpack.
Inside the backpack were two wrappings with a vegetable-colored substance green. In the presence of the duty prosecutor, the substance was subjected to the field test giving positive for marijuana with a net weight of 300 g. With the evidence found, the citizen was apprehended and placed at the orders of the respective authority. The subject does not record antecedents.
This police action prevented that about 600 doses of drugs reach their destination. (P. Meneses-SZImbabura)