- Anti-crime operations are carried out daily in Morona Santiago
- Police operations aimed at controlling reception crimes are met with results in Guayaquil
- Motorcyclist detained with drugs in Loja
- President of Colombia honored the General Commander of the National Police of Ecuador
- A detainee, recovered motorcycle and 425 grams of drug seized, left an operation in Manta
- Anti-narcotics agents of the Carchi seize marijuana for domestic consumption
COSP guarantees a quality service for the citizens through the security companies
The General Inspectorate through the Department of Control of Private Security Organizations developed in the auditorium of the Intervention and Rescue Group the working table for the “Strengthening of the process of training and training of the personnel of security and private security” together with the representatives Of training centers at the national level.
With the primary aim of strengthening and releasing the importance of training and training centers for the country’s private security and surveillance personnel, thus guaranteeing a quality service for citizens through security companies.
After the welcoming words by Mr. Coronel de Policía (SP) Guillermo Rodríguez and Diego Merino’s intervention with the theme “Intelligent optimism for the achievement of objectives”, working groups were established to establish agreements and commitments on the part of The representatives and police.
To this important event Colonel of Police (SP) Guillermo Rodríguez, Advisor to the Ministry of the Interior, Mayor Patricio Vargas head of the Department of Control of Private Security Organizations, Ab. Jeniffer García representative of the Control Unit of Private Security Companies of the Ministry of the Interior and Dr. Mauricio León of the training center of the Ecuadorian Red Cross. YEQM / DNCE