- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
- Operational “Libertad” allows to rescue victims of human trafficking in Quito
- Campaign “Prevent is to protect you” was presented in civic minute Eugenio Espejo district
- Wildlife species were released to their habitat
- Agents of the Judicial Police and the Sidprobac of Zone 8 arrest three bus robbers
Course of “Rescue Trainers in Mountain” concludes to police officers
The Rescuers of the Intervention and Rescue Group (GIR) and the Special Operations Group (GOE) of the National Police of Ecuador carried out an arduous practical training during the 21 days of training given with two instructors of the French Police.
The course “Trainer of Trainers of Rescue in Mountain” that began in August, was developed in two stages, the first was completed in different areas of the city of Quito and the second was developed in Guano, in the facilities of the GOE.
Antisana volcano was a great experience
This last week was the most important practice of the course in the Antisana Volcano, where they did rescue practices and anchors in ice, snow, glacier and mountain autonomy. In addition, different techniques of extraction and evacuation of victims in cracks were practiced.
The instructors who shared their knowledge in this training are the French police officers: Emanuel Freysh and Manu Romain, who have been in previous courses with the rescue personnel of the units, both in our country and in France, thanks to the cooperation agreement that It exists between the two uniformed institutions.
After this training course, the rescuers of our police institution will be certified, in the same way they will be ready to lend all their contingent before the different events that arise in high, medium and low mountain of our territory. Lorena Aguirre / GIR /