- “Say yes to Public Order”
- UPMA retains vehicle and forest product for violating legal norm
- Police patrolling leaves one detainee for holding 385 doses of heroin in northwest Guayaquil
- Happy 20 years to the National Directorate Specialized in Children and Adolescents
- Stared diffusion campaign does not star the skin of the forest
- 582 Kilos of cocaine hydrochloride seized in Fortaleza 233
Disarticulated alleged narco-licit structure in Santa Elena
The national Police of Ecuador, through Antinarcotics National Directorate and its Ports and Airports information Unit (UIPA), executed the “Fortaleza 221” operation, which managed to dismantle part of a narco-criminal structure dedicated to the stockpiling and trafficking of substances subject to control by maritime routes to Central America.
Through intelligence work, it was possible to identify the modus operandi of this organization, which through the fulfillment of functions and responsibility were dedicated to the transport, storage and dispatch of the alkaloid, form Santa Elena.
As a result of the operation they were arrested:
In addition, it was confiscated:
049 grams of cocaine
4 cell phones
1 vehicle (motorcycle)
1 boat (boat)
The Ministry of the Interior and National Police of Ecuador, their commitment to eradicate micro trafficking and drug trafficking in our territory, in addition the two institution work tirelessly to prevent Ecuador from being a country of international transit of these illicit substances. DNCE/MDI