- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
- Find 130 Heroin Capsules in Mask Control
- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
Doses of cocaine and marijuana were seized Monday night at the La Concordia cooperative in the Juan Montalvo area northwest Guayaquil, by police officers of the Florida District.
Police serves from the Motorized Operations Group of the Juan Montalvo Circuit, who were patrolling the site, are aware of the suspicious attitude of Johnny Javier M. P., 26, for which they proceeded to intercept him.
During the search, the subject carried among his clothes a container of a drink, which when reviewed was found inside 44 envelopes of paper contaminated with cocaine and 3 marijuana pots.
Given the novelty, the suspect was transferred to the flagrance Unit, attached to the Albán Borja shopping center, where he was placed under the orders of the judicial authorities for the alleged possession of controlled substances. (O. Reyes DNCE-Florida District)