- Seizure of 1 ton of cocaine hydrochloride on the “Island of Love” in Esmeraldas
- Police seized 7 tons and a half of baking soda destined for drug processing laboratories
- Three detainees in control of illegal mining activities
- The police take out two firearms south of Guayaquil
- Course of “Rescue Trainers in Mountain” concludes to police officers
- In four actions agents of the Anti-narcotics Unit seize 5,365 doses of drugs
Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
Doses of cocaine and marijuana were seized Monday night at the La Concordia cooperative in the Juan Montalvo area northwest Guayaquil, by police officers of the Florida District.
Police serves from the Motorized Operations Group of the Juan Montalvo Circuit, who were patrolling the site, are aware of the suspicious attitude of Johnny Javier M. P., 26, for which they proceeded to intercept him.
During the search, the subject carried among his clothes a container of a drink, which when reviewed was found inside 44 envelopes of paper contaminated with cocaine and 3 marijuana pots.
Given the novelty, the suspect was transferred to the flagrance Unit, attached to the Albán Borja shopping center, where he was placed under the orders of the judicial authorities for the alleged possession of controlled substances. (O. Reyes DNCE-Florida District)