- Operation Impact 195 left as a result the apprehension of 475 packets of cocaine
- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
- A detainee for drugs possession and a car detained is the result of two police operations
- In search find vehicle parts of dubious origin
- UPMA withholds forest product due to illegal logging
- Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
Doses of cocaine and marijuana were seized Monday night at the La Concordia cooperative in the Juan Montalvo area northwest Guayaquil, by police officers of the Florida District.
Police serves from the Motorized Operations Group of the Juan Montalvo Circuit, who were patrolling the site, are aware of the suspicious attitude of Johnny Javier M. P., 26, for which they proceeded to intercept him.
During the search, the subject carried among his clothes a container of a drink, which when reviewed was found inside 44 envelopes of paper contaminated with cocaine and 3 marijuana pots.
Given the novelty, the suspect was transferred to the flagrance Unit, attached to the Albán Borja shopping center, where he was placed under the orders of the judicial authorities for the alleged possession of controlled substances. (O. Reyes DNCE-Florida District)