- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
- Find 130 Heroin Capsules in Mask Control
- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
Gabriel Rodriguez won the first place in the 17th edition of the horse racing contest “National Police”
On Sunday, March 11, at the Superior General Police School “General Enríquez Gallo, the closing of the seventeenth National Police horse racing contest was held, An event that brought together rides of known trajectory from countries such as: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, United States, Ecuador, among others.
During these days of competitions, the rides demonstrated their preparation in the four equestrian disciplines: Open, Pre-Child, Infant and International. This last modality was disputed the Sunday in which Gabriel Rodriguez obtained the first place; Gonzalo Meza (second) and Captain Diego Surita Finished third. District General Mauricio Gutierrez, General Director of Operations, made the award to the winners, whom he congratulation for the effort made.
During the event, Lieutenant Colonel Santiago Mena, commander of the Riding and Riding Unit (UER), together with Major Ernesto Basántez and Gonzalo Villamarin, delivered a memory to the General Operations Director, General Mauricio Gutierrez, to the commander of the Zone 6, District General Carlos Cabrera and the colonel in passive service Manuel Pérez, for his support to this type of tournaments.
Also the high officer of the Peruvian Police, Hector Pascuali, gave a present to his counterpart from Ecuador, for the support give, in favor of this type of sports.
General Gutiérrez highlighted the organization and thanked the competitors for their participation. He also extended the invitation for next year to be present and join, in order to strengthen the equestrian championship. /DNCE/ M. Rojas