- Seizure of 1 ton of cocaine hydrochloride on the “Island of Love” in Esmeraldas
- Police seized 7 tons and a half of baking soda destined for drug processing laboratories
- Three detainees in control of illegal mining activities
- The police take out two firearms south of Guayaquil
- Course of “Rescue Trainers in Mountain” concludes to police officers
- In four actions agents of the Anti-narcotics Unit seize 5,365 doses of drugs
Gabriel Rodriguez won the first place in the 17th edition of the horse racing contest “National Police”
On Sunday, March 11, at the Superior General Police School “General Enríquez Gallo, the closing of the seventeenth National Police horse racing contest was held, An event that brought together rides of known trajectory from countries such as: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, United States, Ecuador, among others.
During these days of competitions, the rides demonstrated their preparation in the four equestrian disciplines: Open, Pre-Child, Infant and International. This last modality was disputed the Sunday in which Gabriel Rodriguez obtained the first place; Gonzalo Meza (second) and Captain Diego Surita Finished third. District General Mauricio Gutierrez, General Director of Operations, made the award to the winners, whom he congratulation for the effort made.
During the event, Lieutenant Colonel Santiago Mena, commander of the Riding and Riding Unit (UER), together with Major Ernesto Basántez and Gonzalo Villamarin, delivered a memory to the General Operations Director, General Mauricio Gutierrez, to the commander of the Zone 6, District General Carlos Cabrera and the colonel in passive service Manuel Pérez, for his support to this type of tournaments.
Also the high officer of the Peruvian Police, Hector Pascuali, gave a present to his counterpart from Ecuador, for the support give, in favor of this type of sports.
General Gutiérrez highlighted the organization and thanked the competitors for their participation. He also extended the invitation for next year to be present and join, in order to strengthen the equestrian championship. /DNCE/ M. Rojas