- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
- Find 130 Heroin Capsules in Mask Control
- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
History of the National Police, notes and documents
Quito. The afternoon on Monday, in the Chimborazo room of the ranch San Vicente, was the stage where the Institute of Historical Studies of the National Police (Inehpol), made the launching of the book “History of the National Police, notes and documents. This important text contains the history of the Institution, from its beginnings to the present.
The General Jorge Villarroel, in his speech made a synthesis of the content of this text, recalling the most relevant chapters of the police history which today are motivation for institutional growth, strengthening what is now the police, an institution, technical, scientific and professional.
Then the formal deliver of the copies was made to the members of the board of directors, among them, the General Ramiro Mantilla, General Commander of the National Police, General Carlos Alulema, General Ivone Daza, General Luis Lara y General (SP) Milton Zárate.
Before completing this important event, General Inspector Ramiro Mantilla Andrade, General Commander of the National Police thanked those attending this event and especially his predecessors who in one way or another are still part of the Institution, “Thanks to them, to my Generals, to my Colonels and to all our comrades today we are a humanist institution that guarantees human rights, “he said.
Events like this allow us to further strengthen the ties of friendship and camaraderie among fellow police officers, which today are passive but made history, and the assets that continue on the road to make the National Police one of the best institutions in the country and a benchmark in security in the Region.