- A person was arrested with drugs in Portoviejo
- General Nelson Villegas assumes command of the National Police of Ecuador
- Recognition of police officers for relevant actions in Esmeraldas
- Miso dear friend we will remember you in the deepest part of our hearts
- Operation Impact 195 left as a result the apprehension of 475 packets of cocaine
- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
Illegal wood retained in rural parish of Ibarra
In the rural parish of La Carolina, Ibarra canton, police staff of the Environmental Unit (UPMA), retained a total of 14.49 m3 of forest product, which was inside a building whose owner did not justify documents with legal source.
The wood was found by the police forces that carried out a control operation jointly with officials of the Ministry of the Environment (MAE) in the rural sector of the Ibarra canton. The wood of the species Copal in the form of planks, was inside a domicile where the owner did not present the legal documents.
Officials of the MAE retained the wood and left it in the custody of the same owner of the domicile, while carrying out the relevant legal procedures (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)