- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
- A detainee for drugs possession and a car detained is the result of two police operations
- In search find vehicle parts of dubious origin
- UPMA withholds forest product due to illegal logging
- Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
- More than 20 thousand doses of drugs were removed from the streets of the Manta district
Intense activity registered the National Police during the last holiday in Manabí.
A total of 81 arrested for different causes, 15 of them for scandal holiday, 6 for assault robbery, 7 for drunk driving, 5 for driving without a licence, 1 for attempted murder, 1 for sexual offence, 1 for illegal possession of a firearm, 1 for illegal possession of drugs, 1 for arrested card, 7 were arrested for larceny, 15 for ticket of urgency, 9 with ticket of aid and 9 intrafamily violence.
4 weapons were confiscated throughout the province as well as 6 cartridges of different calibers.
During the last holiday, 2 vehicles and a total of 45 motorcycles were retained and 13 cars were recovered.
A total of 762 antidelictive operations were carried out in the Manabí Subzone, with a total of 4446 vehicles and 7376 revised bikes, 62 polarized vehicles were removed, 14396 people were checked and 296 citations were issued during the Easter holiday.
The statistics register a total of 5 traffic accidents that left 8 people dead and 9 injured. R.Zambrano / DNCE