- UPMA retains 2.25 m3 of forest product
- 12 thousand doses of marijuana are withdrawn in operations against micro-trafficking in the Metropolitan District of Quito
- Agents of the Judicial Police capture six required by the justice
- La Delicia Police District, inaugurates the holiday course “My happy holidays”
- General Commander and the Counter Narcotics Directorate of the Police were decorated in the event “Gala with the Great”
- Two minors are isolated who would be involved in the crime of extortive kidnapping in Duran
Intense activity registered the National Police during the last holiday in Manabí.
A total of 81 arrested for different causes, 15 of them for scandal holiday, 6 for assault robbery, 7 for drunk driving, 5 for driving without a licence, 1 for attempted murder, 1 for sexual offence, 1 for illegal possession of a firearm, 1 for illegal possession of drugs, 1 for arrested card, 7 were arrested for larceny, 15 for ticket of urgency, 9 with ticket of aid and 9 intrafamily violence.
4 weapons were confiscated throughout the province as well as 6 cartridges of different calibers.
During the last holiday, 2 vehicles and a total of 45 motorcycles were retained and 13 cars were recovered.
A total of 762 antidelictive operations were carried out in the Manabí Subzone, with a total of 4446 vehicles and 7376 revised bikes, 62 polarized vehicles were removed, 14396 people were checked and 296 citations were issued during the Easter holiday.
The statistics register a total of 5 traffic accidents that left 8 people dead and 9 injured. R.Zambrano / DNCE