- Anti-crime operations are carried out daily in Morona Santiago
- Police operations aimed at controlling reception crimes are met with results in Guayaquil
- Motorcyclist detained with drugs in Loja
- President of Colombia honored the General Commander of the National Police of Ecuador
- A detainee, recovered motorcycle and 425 grams of drug seized, left an operation in Manta
- Anti-narcotics agents of the Carchi seize marijuana for domestic consumption
Judge orders preventive detention for four inmates for attempted murder
Judge of the Criminal Guarantees Judicial Unit of Guayas, issued pretrial detention orders against the four persons implicated in the alleged crime of attempted murder against Flavio Stefano RV, 19, hospitalized at the IESS hospital “Teodoro Maldonado Carbo, with a forecast reserved.
During the audience of the formulation of charges installed at 6.30 pm, interested parties set out their views before the judge who heard the case, pursuant to Art. 140, subsections 2 and 4, in accordance with ART. 34 COIP, I issued for 30 days the prisons against Darling Xavier A. G., Robert Carlos C. N., Michael Dinnit S. A., and Joshwa Patricio S. V.
The four suspects are accused of causing three wounds with a sharp gun to Flavio Stefano RV, in a fact presented at 19:50 Monday in the citadel Las Acacias, now detained members of the Barcelona Bar “Mano Negra” Have hit and stabbed motivated by the quarrels they keep with Emelec supporters.
The accused in the case that we are presenting were after complying with the protocols transferred to the Liberty Deprivation Center, where agents of the Public Prosecutor and Judicial Police, initiate the fiscal instruction ordered by the judge.
At a press conference held Tuesday morning at the Police Model Barracks, Police Zone 8 commander, General Marcelo Tobar Montenegro and the Head of the Dinased, Crnl. German Cevallos Sevilla, gave details of the arrests of the four suspects and a 17 – year – old adult juvenile, after the search of five houses in the south of the city (Oswaldo Trujillo, DNCE, Zone 8).