- Seminario sobre violencia de género e inclusión de las mujeres en seguridad y defensa se desarrolló en la Unasur
- Hapishkami 300 kipikuna Kuri rumikuna aparishkata
- Un éxito 15ta edición de la competencia atlética internacional “Policía Héroe de Paz”
- Policías evitan que se produzca nuevo caso de femicidio en Cotacachi
- Policía Nacional desplegó operativo de seguridad para el “Voto en Casa”
- En Otavalo UCOF decomisa cigarrillos de contrabando
- Operativo en Guayaquil e Ibarra logran el decomiso de heroína y cocaína
- El Comando de la Zona 8 cuenta con el 100 % de su operatividad para proceso electoral
- La Subzona de Policía Loja activará el operativo policial “Sufragio 2019”
- Incautación de 735 kilos de droga
More than 20 thousand doses of drugs were removed from the streets of the Manta district
In two proceedings, the National Police arrested six people who transported in two vehicles seven packages with more than 4 kilos of cocaine and marijuana, in the Manta district.
The first operation was carried out by the preventive service personnel and the Order Maintenance Unit (UMO), at noon on Friday, May 11, on Interbarrial Avenue, at the Miraflores circuit.
A Nissan vehicle that circulated in a suspicious manner was visualized, inside it were: Bryan E., Daniel S., Joseph S., and Egbert S.
In Lieutenant Colonel Fabary Montalvo Provincial Head Counter Narcotics mentioned that in the registry was found a handbag with four rectangular brick-like packages that contained 2,134 grams of marijuana (Cripi) and a round package with 1,039 grams of cocaine, giving a total of 3.173 grams. $ 215 was also found in cash and cell phones were retained for investigations.
The detainees were placed under the orders of the Criminal Judicial Unit of Manta. At the arraignment hearing, all received preventive detention for the alleged crime of illicit trafficking of scheduled substances subject to inspection, in accordance with article 220 of the Organic Comprehensive Criminal Code (COIP); and they were transferred to the Freedom Deprivation Center in Jipijapa.
In another operation executed at 11h00 on the same day, in the parish of Montecristi Colorado, the Unit Against Traffic for Internal Consumption, with the endorsement of the Prosecutor’s Office, arrested two people, confiscated two brick-like packages with 1,152 grams of marijuana, he retained a vehicle, two telephones and 330 dollars.
After research work, a citizen was identified who allegedly used a taxi to transport narcotics, the same one that was located in the Colorado operation, along with another subject.
The apprehended Jonathan S. and William R were placed under the orders of the competent authority, where he was sentenced to preventive detention and the transfer to the Jipijapa Freedom Deprivation Center.
“Through these actions, the Institution avoided the sale and consumption of more than 20 thousand doses of drugs in the Manta district,” concluded the police chief. J. Cedeño / R. Zambrano / DNCE.