- GEMA prevents 5301 doses of cocaine from reaching final destination
- 70 vehicles will be added to the work performed by the counternarcotics agents in the country
- The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
The National Police of Ecuador through the district Eugenio Espejo, together with municipal entities and educational units of the sector, developed the proposal to change the so-called “entertainment and leisure center” to “tourism and culture”; The objective is to strengthen the approach with citizens and promote their credibility.
This afternoon the program of inauguration of tourist visits was carried out, aimed at students, with the purpose of raising awareness among youth in aspects of education and security in order to create a cultural and tourist community, as well as socializing the campaign “Prevent is to protect you” through which security advice was given to the population.
In this same line, coordination actions were developed between the uniformed institution and municipal authorities, with training for all business owners in La Mariscal to provide better customer service; with these activities, the aim is to reduce alcohol consumption.
A route of attractive places will be established, so that attendees can visit. As a uniformed institution we fulfill the tasks entrusted in a timely, agile, conscious and adequate manner, subjecting ourselves to the processes established by law.