- By air, land and sea strengthens security in San Lorenzo and Eloy Alfaro
- Joint operations are permanent in San Lorenzo
- The 1st International Course of Integral Protection of Children and Adolescents was inaugurated
- Two detainees for illegal possession of drugs in Jama
- Can Rex detected 600 doses of marijuana in Mascarilla
- Intense activity registered the National Police during the last holiday in Manabí.
Near the bay, the police keep a vehicle with varied merchandise.
A considerable amount of varied merchandise that was in the bucket of a truck, wrapped in cartons and packages, was confiscated by the Police in the streets Chile and Cristóbal Columbus, center of the city of Guayaquil,
Staff of the Intelligence Unit of the 9th of October District, were informed by a reserved complaint that in a red Isuzu van, merchandise of dubious origin would be transported with direction to the Bay, establishing a surveillance operation in the different routes of entry to the commercial sector .
As a result of the surveillance, the van was seen at the height of Chile and Cristóbal Colón streets, and the march was stopped for a routine registration, requesting the driver Victor Hugo GS, and the companion Christian Rafael RA, present the legal documentation of the Merchandise they transported.
Christian Rafael R. A., at the request of agents of the Intelligence Unit, said that the merchandise was transferred to the land terminal to send it through parcels to different cantons of the province, without the documentation is present.
He added that he only served as a transporter and that the owners were other people who tried to locate them by phone calls did not respond as the two citizens were transferred to the Flagrance Unit of Albán Borja and placed under orders of the prosecutor on duty.
The prosecutor, when hearing the case, ordered the detainees to be released and that the vehicle and merchandise enter the courtyards and cellars of the judicial police in Zone 8. (Oswaldo Trujillo P. DNCE, ZONE 8).