- UPMA retains 2.25 m3 of forest product
- 12 thousand doses of marijuana are withdrawn in operations against micro-trafficking in the Metropolitan District of Quito
- Agents of the Judicial Police capture six required by the justice
- La Delicia Police District, inaugurates the holiday course “My happy holidays”
- General Commander and the Counter Narcotics Directorate of the Police were decorated in the event “Gala with the Great”
- Two minors are isolated who would be involved in the crime of extortive kidnapping in Duran
Older adults surprised with narcotics
In the city of Cariamanga, on June 2, staff of the Loja Anti-narcotics Service detained the citizen Jorge Isidro V. T. 65 years old, alias (yellow), for the alleged crime of marketing controlled substances subject to control.
Through search and the presence of the representative of the Office of the Prosecutor, the property was verified by finding inside a basket of straw shawls, a mobile terminal and envelopes with a whitish substance; parallel to this finding; In the garage of the house on a zing sheet was found an average containing fragments in the form of rock, substance that when subjected to chemical reagents turned out to be cocaine.
According to the police sergeant Wilmer Abad, anti-narcotics agent, there were approximately 750 doses that were withdrawn from the market in the city of Cariamanga, benefiting with this seizure the Calvense youth and students of several educational establishments, since the intervened housing is located in the center of the city.
On the other hand, on Avenida Los Paltas and Otavalo, in the western sector of the city of Loja, 60-year-old citizen Javier Javier PV was arrested, when he was caught with 110 doses of a whitish substance that turned out to be cocaine after his respective analysis.
His modus operandi was to distract the police function, since he wore a uniform camouflage of the municipality of Loja and use his motorcycle to reach presumably to his customers and sell the substance that camouflaged it in the glove of his left hand.
The evidences described lie under the proper chain of custody of the Anti-narcotics Service, while the detainees remain under preventive detention.
Lic. Rovin Reinoso Strategic Communication SZ Loja