- “Say yes to Public Order”
- UPMA retains vehicle and forest product for violating legal norm
- Police patrolling leaves one detainee for holding 385 doses of heroin in northwest Guayaquil
- Happy 20 years to the National Directorate Specialized in Children and Adolescents
- Stared diffusion campaign does not star the skin of the forest
- 582 Kilos of cocaine hydrochloride seized in Fortaleza 233
Operation “Fortaleza 93” leaves 7 arrested and 2,709 doses of drug seized
An alleged criminal gang dedicated to the collection and sale of drugs in sectors of southwestern Guayaquil was disarticulated Saturday morning by agents of the Anti-Narcotics Unit of Zone 8, after executing Operation “Fortaleza 93”.
For the sale of the drug, the organization used chamberos and consumers to distribute the drug in territories of Trinitaria Island, an activity that was exposed by the teams of the Anti-Narcotics Unit, assigned to the intelligence operations in the intervened District Esteros
The commander of the Esteros District, Crnl. Gustavo Cabezas Uriarte, said that by order of the competent authority have been raided 7 buildings, where police intelligence determined that the alleged micro-traffickers resided and where they found as evidence 2,004 doses of heroin, 466 cocaine, 239 marijuana, 1 balance and 4 cell phones.
The detainees are under orders of justice and the drug entered in the cellars of indications of the Anti-narcotics Unit of Zone 8. In the operation “Fortaleza 93”, agents of the Anti-Narcotics Unit participated, with support of personnel of the preventive service of the District Esteros and tactical teams of the Intervention and Rescue Group, Special Group Mobile Anti-narcotics (GEMA), Criminalistics and Dinapen. (Oswaldo Trujillo P. DNCE, Zone 8).