- UPMA retains 2.25 m3 of forest product
- 12 thousand doses of marijuana are withdrawn in operations against micro-trafficking in the Metropolitan District of Quito
- Agents of the Judicial Police capture six required by the justice
- La Delicia Police District, inaugurates the holiday course “My happy holidays”
- General Commander and the Counter Narcotics Directorate of the Police were decorated in the event “Gala with the Great”
- Two minors are isolated who would be involved in the crime of extortive kidnapping in Duran
Operatives guarantee peace and tranquility
In order to reduce levels of violence and crime, the National Police, through Subzone Loja, develops permanent anti-criminal operations that have the purpose of fulfilling the following purposes: control of motorcycles, vehicles, polarized, theft of accessories, weapons of fire, weapons, vehicular patrols, suspicious persons, withdrawal of libadores, particularly in sectors that have a criminal incidence.
Today, Order Maintenance Unit UMO, accentuated the patrolling in the north central sector of the city according to the georeferencing of the crime, in addition it acted in the sectors of El Sagrario, Celi Román, Sauces Norte; Likewise, people suspected of being suspected were registered in the San Vicente sector, finding a citizen with small doses of a whitish substance presumably cocaine.
In these operations, a citizen with a disability was located, who hours before was reported as missing of 19 years of age; who was handed over to their relatives by signing a document.
When carrying out the police operations, we proceed to retain the progress of the vehicles, which is why the institution guardian of order appreciates the cooperation of citizens, while expressing apologies for the delay that often occurs; particularly, on roads or main avenues of the city and province.
Lic. Rovin Reinoso, Strategic Communication SZ Loja.