- GEMA prevents 5301 doses of cocaine from reaching final destination
- 70 vehicles will be added to the work performed by the counternarcotics agents in the country
- The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
“Police Paquito” stars campaign in Manabí
Through television media, Paquito’s playgroup and his friends in the Subzone Manabí undertook a campaign to issue recommendations to responsibly enjoy the Easter holiday.
Captain Edgar Vinueza Reyes, Chief of Community Police, indicated to the media on Thursday, March 29, that police personnel will be on duty 24 hours a day and put at the consideration of the citizenship the police services for the domicile, Community Chat, and Security button.
The official indicated that the uniformed will constantly patrol the homes whose families request this type of services and the staff will be attentive in their sectors of responsibility.
Police Paquito, the friend of the children in an interview with the local media, invited the citizens to visit the nearest UPC and reminded them that security is everyone’s responsibility. R. Zambrano / DNCE