- By air, land and sea strengthens security in San Lorenzo and Eloy Alfaro
- Joint operations are permanent in San Lorenzo
- The 1st International Course of Integral Protection of Children and Adolescents was inaugurated
- Two detainees for illegal possession of drugs in Jama
- Can Rex detected 600 doses of marijuana in Mascarilla
- Intense activity registered the National Police during the last holiday in Manabí.
“Police Paquito” stars campaign in Manabí
Through television media, Paquito’s playgroup and his friends in the Subzone Manabí undertook a campaign to issue recommendations to responsibly enjoy the Easter holiday.
Captain Edgar Vinueza Reyes, Chief of Community Police, indicated to the media on Thursday, March 29, that police personnel will be on duty 24 hours a day and put at the consideration of the citizenship the police services for the domicile, Community Chat, and Security button.
The official indicated that the uniformed will constantly patrol the homes whose families request this type of services and the staff will be attentive in their sectors of responsibility.
Police Paquito, the friend of the children in an interview with the local media, invited the citizens to visit the nearest UPC and reminded them that security is everyone’s responsibility. R. Zambrano / DNCE