- GEMA prevents 5301 doses of cocaine from reaching final destination
- 70 vehicles will be added to the work performed by the counternarcotics agents in the country
- The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
Police plan security campaign in San Lorenzo
The National Police of Ecuador held a meeting with authorities of the San Lorenzo District in order to discuss issues of importance for the current State of Exception in which it crosses this sector. The Mayor participated in the event, as well as delegates from the Government, Ministry of the Environment, Fire Department, Navy and Ministry of Health.
Among the important topics, there was talk of promoting a safety campaign in the Educational Centers in coordination with “Paquito Policía” and the Regional Center of Canine Training (CRAC).
In addition, the important of sanitation and fumigation in ground zero and its surroundings was discussed, as well as reconstruction of houses in the affected part. In the same way to all the people who are in the shelter, their health status will be verified, and the delivery of medication, food and accommodation will be made.
The day and night security devices are continued on roads and the outside of facilities comprised of public institution, banking entities, commercial premises, tolerance centers and homes. Ana Ayala /DNCE/