- Operation Impact 195 left as a result the apprehension of 475 packets of cocaine
- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
- A detainee for drugs possession and a car detained is the result of two police operations
- In search find vehicle parts of dubious origin
- UPMA withholds forest product due to illegal logging
- Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
Police plan security campaign in San Lorenzo
The National Police of Ecuador held a meeting with authorities of the San Lorenzo District in order to discuss issues of importance for the current State of Exception in which it crosses this sector. The Mayor participated in the event, as well as delegates from the Government, Ministry of the Environment, Fire Department, Navy and Ministry of Health.
Among the important topics, there was talk of promoting a safety campaign in the Educational Centers in coordination with “Paquito Policía” and the Regional Center of Canine Training (CRAC).
In addition, the important of sanitation and fumigation in ground zero and its surroundings was discussed, as well as reconstruction of houses in the affected part. In the same way to all the people who are in the shelter, their health status will be verified, and the delivery of medication, food and accommodation will be made.
The day and night security devices are continued on roads and the outside of facilities comprised of public institution, banking entities, commercial premises, tolerance centers and homes. Ana Ayala /DNCE/