- Seminario sobre violencia de género e inclusión de las mujeres en seguridad y defensa se desarrolló en la Unasur
- Hapishkami 300 kipikuna Kuri rumikuna aparishkata
- Un éxito 15ta edición de la competencia atlética internacional “Policía Héroe de Paz”
- Policías evitan que se produzca nuevo caso de femicidio en Cotacachi
- Los delitos en el DMQ, se redujeron en un 34%, en esta última semana
- UPMA retiene 31.99 m3 de producto forestal encontrado en una carpintería
- Dinapen e Intendencia encuentran adolescentes en bailes clandestinos
- Desarticulan presunta organización delictiva en Otavalo
- Emotivo ascenso de una madre policía
- Encuentran accesorios y autopartes de tres vehículos reportados como robados
The School. Cbos. Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava delivers toys to the children of Santa Rita de Chone Parish
In its work of bonding with the community, the School of police training Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava de Chone, took effect the entertainment of children from the sectors of Rio Grande, San Andrés, El Pueblito, program where 150 toys were delivered to children.
The activity took place on the morning of Wednesday, December 19, at the school’s facilities as part of the Christmas festivities, where children from the Rio Grande, San Andrés, El Pueblito and other places were celebrated. close to the Training School.
The Police Major Ab. Jimmy Mena Pazmiño, Director of the School of Police Training Chone, said that approximately 150 toys were given to children of low economic resources, who enjoyed a morning of fun and great joy. The children were very happy with this activity.
The parents who accompanied the children thanked for the entertainment made by the police school. “This is a joint effort between the official officers, classes, police officers and the aspiring young ladies, who showed the satisfaction of being able with this work to offer smiles in each one of the children, remembering that a date of family celebration is approaching, of forgiveness, of love and above all of peace “emphasized the police chief. R.Zambrano / DNCE.