- Operation Impact 195 left as a result the apprehension of 475 packets of cocaine
- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
- A detainee for drugs possession and a car detained is the result of two police operations
- In search find vehicle parts of dubious origin
- UPMA withholds forest product due to illegal logging
- Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
The democratic day of the popular consultation counts 445 citations for breaking the dry law
During the day of popular consultation, which was held on Sunday, February 4, throughout the country, The National Police reported that until 20:00 there was a total 445 people cited for violating the so-called dray law, (Article 291 numeral 3 of the Electoral law). The largest number of cases is registered in the Metropolitan District of Guayaquil, whit 146.
For making publicity in the electoral precinct, within the days of the election (Article 291, No. 1) a citation was issued. And also to realize in the days in which said publicity is prohibited by the law (Article 291, No. 2): a citation Whit regard to subpoenas for voting in a drunken state (Article 291. No. 4), 19.
While nine people were arrested for false suffrage (Article 333: The person who shows up to vote with an assumed name or who votes in two or more polling stations), also by ballot, 353. And for other reasons, 424. The patrols also left 17 premises closed and the delivery of a citation.
The institution “Guardian of order” ratifies its commitment to guarantee the safety of all people, safeguarding public order, especially during the electoral day held throughout Ecuadorian territory. / DNCE / M. Rojas