- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
- Find 130 Heroin Capsules in Mask Control
- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
The fair was held “Actívate con tu Familia”
In the park of the Primicias of the Quito culture located in the sector of the citadel Ibarra south of the city, the morning of this Sunday, September 30, 2018, the inter-institutional fair was held for the Andean week of prevention of teenage pregnancy under the slogan “Activate with your family”; with the participation of the Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Inclusion, Economic and Social; National Police; Padre Carolo Hospital; Zitumbe Zonal Administration and the Ministry of Public Health.
This event began at 10:00, with words of welcome from Colonel Fabián Codel Lozada, Commander of the Quitumbe police district, who said that you are fairs that the Institution has been carrying out, has as its purpose the integration with the community, so that the citizenship know the activities they perform and the service provided by the police units.
On this day, the Patrol 12 orchestra of the National Police, imposed the rhythm with its melodies, while the different stands of the police units made public about the portfolio of services, with playful exhibitions, then came the presentation of the Center Regional Canine Training, who with their dogs and the occurrences of Police Paquito, brought smiles to children and adults.
In this way the Institution week after week arrives at different sites in the city with these activities, to integrate with the community, making known safety messages and recommending that they make use of the portfolio of services. Yasig E / DNCE