- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
- Operational “Libertad” allows to rescue victims of human trafficking in Quito
- Campaign “Prevent is to protect you” was presented in civic minute Eugenio Espejo district
- Wildlife species were released to their habitat
- Agents of the Judicial Police and the Sidprobac of Zone 8 arrest three bus robbers
- Communications analysts police
The physical security of technological resources
Nowadays, the use of technological resources is an essential part of companies, institutions and homes, making it possible to satisfy needs and achieve objectives. Technology has become a key ally for the realization of all kinds of work, tasks and functions. A company or institution that has modern computers, high-speed internet access, internal computer networks, smart phones and multifunction devices will be able to share successfully, beyond its own characteristics, its products and service provided. The technological resources help to develop the daily operations of the company and institutions efficiently and effectively.
That is why one of the important aspects that must be taken into account is the physical security of technological resources, being necessary to apply protection measures against natural threats and such as fires, floods, earthquakes and other forms of disaster without leaving a physical security side which will allow us to apply physical barriers and control procedures, preventive measures and counter measures to threats to information resources.