- Seizure of 1 ton of cocaine hydrochloride on the “Island of Love” in Esmeraldas
- Police seized 7 tons and a half of baking soda destined for drug processing laboratories
- Three detainees in control of illegal mining activities
- The police take out two firearms south of Guayaquil
- Course of “Rescue Trainers in Mountain” concludes to police officers
- In four actions agents of the Anti-narcotics Unit seize 5,365 doses of drugs
The Presidential Security Service Commemorates the Police Institution in its 80 years of professionalization
As part of activities that are being carried out in commemoration of the eightieth Anniversary of professionalization of the National Police of Ecuador, this morning in the facilities of the Carondelet Palace. The Presidential Security Service commemorated the police institution through a civic ceremony, which it was president over by military, police and Catholic authorities.
During the act, the captain of Police Juan Troya spoke on this date a brief historical review, Highlighting the police values: “being a policeman is above all a service vocation, with broad tasks that allow an approach to the community It is a commitment to society, although many times our works is criticized we will always need a police officer and only there will we give value to our noble work”, “Those of us who wear the police uniform should strive for responsibility”, he exhorted.
Next, Lieutenant Colonel of Police Jorge Cortez, director of the Police Liaison Office of the Presidential Security Service, made a public thanks to the military authorities that lead the Security Service, for providing a space in which the soldiers were exalted. Men and women who make up the Police Institution; “Today, gentleman and ladies of peace, we invite all of you comrades of the different land and naval forces to continue together in the achievement of our mission”, he said during his speech.
Actively the National Police of Ecuador in its transcendental mission complies with great dedication and self-denial the protection or the whole society, providing operationally by air and land to the citizen security.