- National Police together with municipal authorities and community aim to highlight La Mariscal as a tourist and cultural attraction
- Citizens arrested for alleged theft crime
- Prevention campaign “Yo vivo sin violencia infantil”
- Find 130 Heroin Capsules in Mask Control
- Successful campaign to raise awareness of respect for cyclists in the “White City”
- Institutional agreement between the National Police and the International University La Rioja
The third most searched of Tungurahua was captured in Cojimíes
The search block of the National Police, the morning of this Wednesday, in the Cojimies de Pedernales parish, achieved the apprehension of the third most wanted in the province of Tungurahua, for the crime of hired killers.
Product of analysis works, investigative and intelligence actions aimed at the search, location, identification and capture of persons required by the Ecuadorian justice with current arrest warrants, considered as highly dangerous and found in the Most Wanted program, he was able to know that in the canton Pedernales there was a subject required by justice, so with the collaboration of the ECU-911 and UTMA; a police operation was deployed in the Cojimíes parish, in the sector of the wharf where a citizen required for the crime of Sicariato was captured.
Alcibíades Miguel C. M. Ecuadorian of 30 years of age has a current arrest warrant for the crime of SICARIATO.
The detainee was the one who was hired to take the life of citizen Juan Carlos Cordova, with a single shot, which occurred on January 11, 2015, at the festivities of Tisaleo canton, province of Tungurahua, at the request of citizen José Vinicio RJ at the SICARIATO modality.
In compliance with the legal provisions, the detainee was placed under the orders of the competent authority for the pertinent legal procedure. R.Zambrano / DNCE.