- Operation Impact 195 left as a result the apprehension of 475 packets of cocaine
- UIPA agents arrest two suspects in possession of 38,860 grams of heroin
- A detainee for drugs possession and a car detained is the result of two police operations
- In search find vehicle parts of dubious origin
- UPMA withholds forest product due to illegal logging
- Doses of cocaine and marijuana are confiscated during patrolling in northwest Guayaquil
The third most searched of Tungurahua was captured in Cojimíes
The search block of the National Police, the morning of this Wednesday, in the Cojimies de Pedernales parish, achieved the apprehension of the third most wanted in the province of Tungurahua, for the crime of hired killers.
Product of analysis works, investigative and intelligence actions aimed at the search, location, identification and capture of persons required by the Ecuadorian justice with current arrest warrants, considered as highly dangerous and found in the Most Wanted program, he was able to know that in the canton Pedernales there was a subject required by justice, so with the collaboration of the ECU-911 and UTMA; a police operation was deployed in the Cojimíes parish, in the sector of the wharf where a citizen required for the crime of Sicariato was captured.
Alcibíades Miguel C. M. Ecuadorian of 30 years of age has a current arrest warrant for the crime of SICARIATO.
The detainee was the one who was hired to take the life of citizen Juan Carlos Cordova, with a single shot, which occurred on January 11, 2015, at the festivities of Tisaleo canton, province of Tungurahua, at the request of citizen José Vinicio RJ at the SICARIATO modality.
In compliance with the legal provisions, the detainee was placed under the orders of the competent authority for the pertinent legal procedure. R.Zambrano / DNCE.