- Police arrested two people in control operation with 1130 doses of cocaine
- Police arrested alleged perpetrator of murder in Pichincha.
- Police personnel are trained in oral litigation issues
- Police retain contraband medication in Otavalo
- GOE celebrates 26 years of service to citizens
- History of the National Police, notes and documents
Two detainees and a recovered vehicle in operation in Manta
The National Police on Sunday, September 17, recovered a vehicle that was reported as stolen and resulted in the arrest of one person and the isolation of a 17-year-old.
By means of investigative techniques, agents of the Judicial Police located the truck, brand Sangyon, red color, that on Saturday, September 16 in the morning hours, had been subtracted, the car was parked in a building located in the sector Cielito Lindo .
In the interior of the van was the citizen Jonathan M. and a minor. Both were placed under the orders of the competent authorities.
At the hearing of charge, adult custody and imprisonment at the deprived custody center of Bahia de Caráquez were ordered for the alleged offense.
The recovered vehicle was transferred to the courts of the Judicial Police, as well as a motorcycle of dubious origin that was in the house.
In the operation participated the specialized services of the Judicial Police, counternarcotics, the Criminalistics unit, Dinapen and the preventive service. J.Cedeño / R.Zambrano / DNCE.