- By air, land and sea strengthens security in San Lorenzo and Eloy Alfaro
- Joint operations are permanent in San Lorenzo
- The 1st International Course of Integral Protection of Children and Adolescents was inaugurated
- Two detainees for illegal possession of drugs in Jama
- Can Rex detected 600 doses of marijuana in Mascarilla
- Intense activity registered the National Police during the last holiday in Manabí.
Two detainees for illegal possession of drugs in Jama
Police personnel providing their services in the Pedernales Jama district managed to arrest 2 people and seize controlled substances.
While police personnel carried out routine operations, they were alerted through Ecu 911 about an incident of intrafamily violence, in Ruperto Delgado Street at approximately 05h30 on Sunday, April 1st.
When the uniformed arrived they could observe Larry Bill G.F. and Carmen Hermencia V.Z. starring in a scandal, being a flagrant contravention entered the home and the table in the room observed white paper wrappers with stripes and money, to consult the particular could not justify, at that time the woman mentioned that her partner had more substances subject to inspection, at that time police personnel contacted the prosecution, there the prosecutor on duty said that as it was a flagrant crime to proceed to the inspection of the address.
The police found a whitish substance in a transparent cover and in a sheet of notebook possibly striped cocaine, and in another a greenish substance possibly marijuana, in the place were also found $ 133 in cash presumably money product of the sales.
Among the evidences found are also several cell phones, and a 38-gauge ammunition without percussion, and a caliber 9-mm ammunition without striking SB. brand. R. Zambrano / DNCE