- “Say yes to Public Order”
- UPMA retains vehicle and forest product for violating legal norm
- Police patrolling leaves one detainee for holding 385 doses of heroin in northwest Guayaquil
- Happy 20 years to the National Directorate Specialized in Children and Adolescents
- Stared diffusion campaign does not star the skin of the forest
- 582 Kilos of cocaine hydrochloride seized in Fortaleza 233
Two suspects was arrested with two firearms on your power on Trinitaria Island
This Tuesday at 09:00 on the Perimetral way at the height of the Terpel gas station, were arrested in flagrante Bryan Segundo P. M., AND Cesar Eduardo O. P. The subjects were found carrying two firearms cal. 38 and 22 mm, which didn’t justify the origin.
A citizen complaint alerted the police servers of the Esteros District, Trinitaria norte circuit, that two individuals wearing a plaid shirt and green shirt would be mobilized by the Trinitaria Island, in search of victims to assault them and their valuable belongings.
With the information collected, the police officers, with the collaboration of a tactical team from the Intervention and Rescue Group (GIR), establish an operative to locate the suspects and place them on the perimeter, in an evasive attitude to the police presence. I tried to board an informal taxi.
The subjects were intervened and made a personal search found by Bryan Segundo P. M., found a 38 revolver, loaded with six cartridges and Cesar Eduardo O. P., a revolver cal. 22mm Italian-made, without ammunition.
The evidence was set by criminalistics personnel and the suspects transferred to the flagrance Unit, a place in which the duty prosecutor, Ney Dueñas ordered the arrests for flagrante delito and that the two firearms be admitted to the police warehouses court of the Zone 8. (Oswaldo Trujillo P. DNCE, Zone 8)