- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
- Dictan prisión preventiva a tres sujetos que acompañados de un menor cometían robos a personas en Guayaquil
- Por ataque y resistencia inician instrucción fiscal a sujeto que agredió a servidor policial
600 thousand cigarettes were seized
Police officers from the Customs Crimes Unit of the National Police prevented the smuggling of around 600 thousand cigarettes from different brands transported illegally in the drawer of a PQV-0989 plate truck.
The police were carrying out a control operation in the parish of San Roque of the canton Antonio Ante, in the toll sector, where they stopped the vehicle to check the cargo it carried. In the drawer he had 60 boxes of cigarettes of different brands. The driver of the vehicle, the citizen César P. T and his companion María Olga L. P. alleged owners of the merchandise, were placed under orders of the authority, since they did not present legal documents that allow them to transport this amount of cigarettes.
The approximate value of the load exceeds 10 unified minimum wages (SMU), so that the merchandise was confiscated and transferred to the warehouses of the Customs located in Yahuarcocha (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)