- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
- Dictan prisión preventiva a tres sujetos que acompañados de un menor cometían robos a personas en Guayaquil
- Por ataque y resistencia inician instrucción fiscal a sujeto que agredió a servidor policial
A dog training course will be held in Ibarra
Captain Mauricio Pinto, Head of the Regional Center for Canine Training (CRAC) of the Sub-area of Imbabura, announced that on August 5 he will start the fifth Basic Canine Training Course in Ibarra. Citizens along with their dogs can be part of this activity that links even more to the institution of order with the community.
The course will be developed during five weekends from the inauguration that will be realized Saturday 5 of August in the place that will be made known in the next days. However, those who wish to register their dogs can do so from July 27 and 28 at the Imbabura Subzone Police Command, located at Avenida Jaime Roldós Aguilera y Sánchez y Cifuentes, in Ibarra. Another option to register for the canine training course is through the website www.policiaecuador.gob.ec in the link register of dogs, which will be enabled on 25 and 26 July. Remember seats are limited and free.
During five weekends in August, the binomials will receive the training course starting on Saturdays and Sundays from 08:00 to 12:00, during which time they will share with the National Police instructors, specialists in the canine care and training of the CRAC (P. Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)