- Policías se especializan en rescate en «Montaña y Aguas Rápidas»
- Duro golpe a la delincuencia en operación Jaque Mate 1
- El mensaje de prevención del delito de drogas se expresa en el festival “Yo vivo sin drogas tú decides”
- Área de Nefrología del Hospital de la Policía en Guayaquil cuenta con nuevos equipos para la atención de hemodiálisis
- Condecoración al Valor y Reconocimientos entregó el Gobierno a 7.600 Policías
- 6 ciudadanos que operaban en el sector del parque El Ejido, fueron detenidos por microtráfico
- Decomisan 200 litros de licor artesanal en Cotacachi
- Policía tiene listo dispositivo de seguridad para el encuentro entre Emelec vs Liga de Quito
- Policías de Ecuador y Perú firmaron varios acuerdos para fortalecer la seguridad entre ambas naciones
- Apoyamos para sofocar incendio forestal en reserva Cotacachi-Cayapas
Anti-narcotics seizes more than 10 thousand doses of cocaine and marijuana
The fight against micro-trafficking in Imbabura continues to produce good results. In recent days the Anti-Narcotics Headquarters seized 1002 g of cocaine, 24.3 g of marijuana and arrested five people in flagrante delicto, they had in their possession the scheduled substance subject to control.
In this sense, the citizen Francely Johana H. C. was apprehended in Ibarra, while walking along the Avenida Cristóbal de Troya and Jaime Roldón Aguilera. Her nervous attitude alerted the police officers who after intercepting her searched her, they found a black plastic sheath with 3 sheaths covered with transparent plastic with a cream substance, after the field test it turned out to be Cocaine with a weight net of 992.9 g. The citizen was placed under the orders of the respective authority for high-level drug trafficking. This time the circulation of 9 929 doses of drug was prevented.
Another citizen was apprehended in the Azaya sector with 9.1 g of cocaine. The subject Segundo Agustín L. O. was surprised by the anti-narcotics police agents in Babahoyo and Quito streets. When it was registered, 24 transparent plastic bags containing a white powdery substance were found. After the analysis, it turned out to be COCAINE with a gross weight of 17.5 grams and a net weight of 9.1 grams. The subject was placed under orders from the respective authority for medium-scale possession of 91 doses of cocaine.
In the police control of San Gerónimo the foreign citizen Juan Sebastián G. C. was apprehended, he was mobilized on board a vehicle. When being registered, the uniformed ones found in their private parts a transparent plastic cover containing a substance of vegetal origin green color, after the field test it turned out to be marijuana with a gross weight of 19.6 grams and net weight of 17 grams, being able to avoid that 34 doses of drugs reach their destination.
In Pimampiro citizens Andrés Q. P. and Jonathan B. P. were apprehended for illegal possession of substances subject to control. In their possession they had a substance subject to control. They were transferred to the Anti-Drug Headquarters of Ibarra to perform the respective field test, the result was 7.3 grams (Lic. P. Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)