- Detenidos por robo a joyería en Cotacachi
- Acción policial rápida permite recuperar vehículo reportado como robado
- En Otavalo se realiza feria “Juntos por tu Seguridad”
- En Quito, Policía realiza feria de seguridad “Yo vivo seguro”
- UPMA inspecciona tala ilegal de árboles en Otavalo y retiene 5.917 m3 de madera
- Al servicio de la comunidad se encuentra nuevamente la UPC de la Dammer
Arrested for illegal possession of a firearm
Yesterday, Saturday July 14, 2018, at approximately 22:50 in the October 7 circuit of the Quevedo-Mocache District, two citizens were apprehended for illegal possession of a firearm.
Police officers who were conducting preventive patrol, observed the presence of two people who were standing in a corner in an unusual way, trying not to attract the attention of the police passing by the place.
The apprehension of the citizen Wilson CH., Of 44 years and Ángel A., of, was possible in the streets Bolívar and Décima, center of the City, in power of the first one of the named ones was found a firearm, revolver type, 38 caliber, handmade, without cartridges.
The National Police of Ecuador, continues with its firm work to work for citizen security, protect the rights and integrity of people and maintain order with the objective that all Ecuadorians live in a safe and reliable environment.