- Mando institucional cumplió agenda de trabajo en Guayaquil
- En una hacienda de la Zona 5 la policía detienen a seis sujetos en posesión de armas, municiones y explosivos
- En un terreno baldío del cantón Durán la policía encuentran armas y municiones
- En el Distrito Modelo se ejecutaron 80 operativos para controlar hechos delictivos
- Desde hoy la Zona 7 de la Policía Nacional con nuevo Comandante
- Policía localizó a adolescente oriunda de Chimborazo, reportada como desaparecida
Border Control Unit seizes sports shoes and contraband perfumes.
Police servers of the Border Control Units (UCOP) prevented goods entering the country illegally from reaching their destination. They seized athletic shoes, colognes and perfumes worth approximately $ 40000.
On Monday night, the police officers carried out routine patrolling in the sector Piman, in the third order road that leads to the Priorato de Ibarra parish, two vehicles were intercepted while driving north-south, whose drivers would have escaped Mascarillas’s integrated control.
The Nissan brand LAK- 0647 plated, silver color and the vehicle Daewoo brand PTD-0234 plate, green color, were carefully registered. In the trucks and under the seats of the cars were found 440 pairs of sports shoes, merchandise that would have entered the country without legal documents, is without paying the respective taxes for an approximate amount of 30 thousand US dollars.
In addition, the UCOF seized around 700 bottles of cologne and perfumes were found in a vehicle intercepted in Ibarra, on 17 de Julio and Aurelio Espinoza Avenue, transported several cartons with illegal merchandise. The driver did not have documents that prove the payment of taxes of the merchandise entered to the country, for an approximate amount to 10 thousand American dollars (P. Meneses – SZImbabura)/DNCE