- Operativos “Dinámicos” saca de circulación tres armas de fuego en el centro y sur de Guayaquil
- Aprehensión de persona en delito flagrante por delito de robo a personas
- Una tonelada de cocaína fue decomisada en aguas internacionales
- En el Puerto Marítimo de Guayaquil agentes antinarcóticos hallan más de media tonelada de cocaína
- En Guayaquil agentes antinarcóticos y del eje preventivo realizan nueve operativos contra el microtráfico
- En menos de 24 horas la Policía decomisa tres armas de fuego en Guayaquil y Durán
DNA celebrates one more Anniversary of creation
In the framework of the Civic Minute held today in the morning, personnel from the Sub-Zonal Anti-Narcotics Unit of Imbabura, recalled the date of creation of the National Anti-narcotics Directorate of the National Police.
A day like today, July 24, 1998 was created as such, the National Anti-Narcotics Directorate (DNA) through Official Register No. 368, where the new National Police of the National Police is published, in its second section of Chapter V, Which speaks of the national departments of services, expressly states in Article 53 that:
The National Services Directorates are the following; (among other):
Literal d) .- National Anti-Narcotics Directorate: This is the Agency whose main objective is to plan, direct, coordinate and supervise police operations for the prevention, investigation and prosecution of the offenses established in the Narcotics and Psychotropic Substances Act. » Subsequently, on October 3 of the same year, the Council of Generals of the National Police resolved to approve the Functional Regulation of the National Anti-Narcotics Directorate.
During the Civic Minute, Captain Angel Vásquez, an officer in charge of the Sub-Zonal Anti-Narcotics Unit, spoke precisely about the importance of this date, regarding the existence of the National Anti-Narcotics Directorate for 19 years. The trainees listened very carefully to the historical record of the DNA and its importance in the national context in its fight against drugs (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)