- Policías se especializan en rescate en «Montaña y Aguas Rápidas»
- Duro golpe a la delincuencia en operación Jaque Mate 1
- El mensaje de prevención del delito de drogas se expresa en el festival “Yo vivo sin drogas tú decides”
- Área de Nefrología del Hospital de la Policía en Guayaquil cuenta con nuevos equipos para la atención de hemodiálisis
- Cinco personas fueron aprehendidas por robo y tentativa de asesinato a policías
- Un detenido y una motocicleta recuperada.
- Detenido por asalto y robo a local comercial.
- Policía recupera vehículo robado
- Detenido en Portoviejo con 54 envolturas de Heroína.
- Aspirantes del Centro de Formación de Policía “Cbos Fermín Eulogio Álava Álava”, participan en la presentación del proyecto de Difusión de Valores.
Find guns and drugs in police operations
A total of 109 control and anti-counterfeit operations were carried out in the Imbabura Sub-zone. The results are evidenced in the confiscation of drugs, firearms, ammunition and the detention of 7 citizens for different causes.
Among the operations that were executed in the jurisdiction are 92 ordinary, that is to say control devices that are executed periodically in all the sectors of the six cantons of the province. These operations register vehicles, motorcycles, people to avoid criminal acts. 6 operatives were extraordinary, which are carried out to avoid that objects of dubious origin are sold in commercial premises. In addition, 11 anti-criminal investigations were carried out in which suspects were registered in places where citizens, such as markets, parks, commercial and financial sectors, among others, are in high places.
The police presence generates tranquility in the citizenship. In this sense during the operational work of the uniformed ones registered 231 people, 205 vehicles and 9 motorcycles were revised. In addition, 25 traffic citations were issued to drivers who violated the law on the highway axis of the province.
In the operations also arrested a citizen of 21 years of age for possession of scheduled substances subject to inspection. Byron C. had in his power 16.7 grams of marijuana, was put under the orders of the respective authority.
On the other hand, police personnel who were patrolling in the center of the city of Ibarra, heard the detonation of a firearm inside a building, which they went to verify the fact. On a voluntary basis, the owner of the domicile allowed the uniformed officers to find 5 firearms, including 2 shotguns, 1 jabbed weapon, 1 holster, 1 revolver; 6 rounds of shotgun and 8 unexploded rounds. The prosecutor on duty arrived at the scene to arrange for the seizure of firearms.
Colonel Roberto Sosa, head of the Sub-area of Imbabura, said that the operations will be carried out constantly because this way prevents and prevents criminal acts (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)