- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
- Dictan prisión preventiva a tres sujetos que acompañados de un menor cometían robos a personas en Guayaquil
- Por ataque y resistencia inician instrucción fiscal a sujeto que agredió a servidor policial
GOE celebrates 26 years of service to citizens
The Special Operation Group (GOE) received recognition from the Government of Imbabura, celebrating the 26th anniversary of its creation as a special unit of the National Police.
Within the framework of the Civic Minute program carried out in the Imbabura Subzone, Dr. Marisol Peñafiel, Governor of Imbabura, awarded the award to the institutional banner of the GOE and gave recognition to the police officers of this unit.
“The Special Operation Group is a very important unit like all units of the National Police, but the GOE is characterized by its special work done in support of all police units, “he said in his speech.
The special Operations Group was created on March 11, 1992, since then its presence has been extended to 13 provinces. In the Imbabura Subzone, there are 18 police officers under the command of Capital Darwin Montalvo Becerra, Head of the Special Unit GOE, His constant training in tactics and techniques of incursion have become one of the elite units with which the National Police has, to intervene in the prevention of crime and in situations of high risk, (P. Meneces-SZImbabura /DNCE)