- Operación “Victoria 369” desarrollada en Guayaquil deja como resultado dos aprehendidos y el decomiso de armas y droga
- Policía capturó a integrante del frente “Oliver Sinisterra” en la localidad de Mataje
- Policía desarticuló organización delictiva dedicada al robo de autopartes, en Riobamba
- Policía Nacional rechaza acciones violentas contra sus uniformados y bienes de Estado
- En sector Los Tanques la Policía aprehende a sospechoso en posesión de un arma de fuego tipo subametralladora
- 5 detenidos en operación Nemesis III en Manabí
- Policía detiene a sujeto en Manta luego de robo a domicilio
- En Orellana, Policía Nacional realiza permanentes operativos de control
- En Guayaquil y Durán, la Policía detienen en flagrancia a tres presuntos delincuentes
- En Loja, operativos de control dejaron resultados positivos
Happy 20 years to the National Directorate Specialized in Children and Adolescents
The National Police of Ecuador, through the National Directorate of specialized Police for Children and Adolescent (Dinapen), celebrated its twentieth anniversary, this Monday, December 4, 2017, in a ceremony presided over by its Director the Police Colonel of EM José Ortiz Paredes.
Ladies and Gentlemen of Peace wore with pride their bright badges, which have given luster to their professional life, only their presence speaks of each of them, of the thousand and one actions as guardians of order, integrity and security of Ecuadorians.
The Crnl. Ortiz began the ceremony by making a remembrance of the creation of the Unit. On this special date, on December 3, 1997, executive decree 908, published in official record No. 207, was signed within the organic structure of the National Police of Ecuador.
“We have evolved jointly with society for the well-being of children and adolescents in the 24 sub-zones and I the two Metropolitan districts. We are 638 police officers nationwide. The foundations of a good nation are not only in the works that can be generated by their men, but in the dreams that children draw in the minds and that become goals that last for a lifetime, stressed the Director.
A specialized agent intervenes in the system to fulfill the tasks assigned by law, interacting in coordination with other agencies and police units. The technical staff in trained and sensitized in matters related to protection of the rights of children, adolescents, through investigative methods.
Go specializing personnel and units in crimes that affect citizens in the goal of the institution and thus strengthen the protection of the rights and integrity of people he concluded. Diana J/Dinapen/DNCE