- Al servicio de la comunidad se encuentra nuevamente la UPC de la Dammer
- Sancionados por transportar aceite mineral quemado
- Dos detenidos portando arma de fuego.
- Policía y Ministerio del Ambiente inauguran la campaña “No Arranques la piel de los Bosques”
- Agentes antinarcóticos hallan en Tulcán camión con 855 kilos de cocaína
- Policía halló en Tulcán un camión con una Tonelada 39 kilos de cocaína
In antinarcotics operation, marijuana and cocaine were seized in the La Florida sector
A total of 810 grams of alkaloid were seized during an antinarcotics operation held Monday night at the cooperative National Unit of the La Florida sector, northwest of Guayaquil.
The confiscated drug, which corresponds to 668 grams of marijuana and 142 grams of cocaine, was found in the possession of Gilson Barone M., 21, presumed salesperson.
A citizen complaint through the 1800 Drug, alerted the anti-narcotics agents assigned to the Florida District, of the presence of a subject dedicated to the storage and sale of controlled substances in the National Unity cooperative.
When verifying the citizen’s complaint, the agents carried out investigative tasks that allowed the suspect to be seen outside a house in the Mz. A1, where it was proceeded to intercept it and make the registration to find the alkaloid.
The agents supported by police officers of the Florida District, also found two cell phones of dubious origin, a balance and cash in different denominations.
Gilson Barone M. C., was transferred to the Flagrancy Unit, on orders of the prosecutor on duty for the crime of possession of substances subject to control.
With the seizure of the alkaloid, the National Police prevented 14,790 doses of drugs from being consumed by young people in the La Florida sector. (O. Kings DNCE-Florida District)