- En cantones de la Subzona de Policía del Guayas los operativos de fin de semana dejan buenos resultados
- Los tres sujetos detenidos en las calles Guerrero Valenzuela y San Martín van a juicio por el delito de robo
- En Bolívar, se ejecutan operativos contra la receptación
- Operativo «Rayo 1-2020 Fluminense» deja 21 detenidos
- En Milagro agentes de la Policía judicial y del eje preventivo aprehenden a tres sujetos por el delito de robo
- Operación “Victoria 30” realizada en Lorenzo de Garaicoa dejá tres armas aprehendidas
In fast action arrest suspected perpetrator of home theft
In less than two hours, police officers from the Valley of the Dawn District, Otavalo, arrested the alleged perpetrator of the robbery at an address. Edgar Javier T.V. was found in the sector of Yambiro, along with the objects stolen.
The activation of a security alarm at a home located in Ciudadela Rumiñahui, Otavalo canton, alerted police officers who were carrying out routine patrols in the sector. At 22:30 on Monday, two subjects would have forced the security of the doors of the building to remove a refrigerator and a van to escape the place.
The alarm allowed the police to arrive quickly at the scene. Immediately they mounted the search operation of the suspects. They were able to discover that the subjects boarded a public service van whose driver was later located.
During the investigation process, which involved police officers of the Judicial Police, they determined that the suspects asked the driver to take them to a building located in the community of Yambiro, where they left a white refrigerator.
With the information obtained, the police officers in the company of the prosecutor in charge of the canton Otavalo, went to the place and located the two-storey green and white building where the suspects were presumed. The owner of the address allowed the entry of police officers who found one of the names suspects Edgar Javier T. V. and an electrical device that could not justify its origin.
Minutes later, the suspect and the electrical artifact were recognized by the victim; the subject was arrested and placed under the orders of the respective authority.
Following the flagrant hearing that took place on Tuesday morning, the judge issued a pre-trial detention order (Meneses-SZImbabura / DNCE)