- Detenidos por robo a joyería en Cotacachi
- Acción policial rápida permite recuperar vehículo reportado como robado
- En Otavalo se realiza feria “Juntos por tu Seguridad”
- En Quito, Policía realiza feria de seguridad “Yo vivo seguro”
- UPMA inspecciona tala ilegal de árboles en Otavalo y retiene 5.917 m3 de madera
- Al servicio de la comunidad se encuentra nuevamente la UPC de la Dammer
Joint operations are permanent in San Lorenzo
24 hours a day, combined operations are carried out between elements of the Armed Forces and the National Police, so that the population of the urban and rural and sector can out their normal activities safely.
District General Juan Jaramillo, Commander of Zone 1, who personally oversees the operations, said that the actions of the uniformed personnel extend to patrolling and fixed and mobile controls on the entry and exit routes to the northern San Lorenzo canton, Province of Esmeraldas.
The control in the “Land of sun and rain” has been strengthened after the declaration of the state of emergency that prevails in San Lorenzo and Eloy Alfaro, since January 27 last.
The joint operational tactics between the military and the police are strategically designed by the “Unified Command”, established for that puepose, in this border city. /Richard Ramirez / DNCE