- Estructura delictiva que apoyaba a gupo armado de Colombia, fue desarticulada en Operación: “Gran Victoria 03”
- Operación antinarcóticos “Amanecer” deja 130.000 gramos de cocaína incautados
- Venezolano que viralizó en redes sociales fue detenido en una cooperativa de Mapasingue
- Patricio Carrillo: ‘Frente a los corruptos, los delincuentes y los criminales no podemos tener las mismas prácticas, como Policía’
- Ceremonia de clausura del “I curso de Derecho Procesal Constitucional del departamento de Defensa Institucional”
- Operación Victoria 161 se ejecutó en Manabí
- Mujer detenida con cheques robados
- Detenido con 3.150 dosis de cocaína
- En operativos policiales, ciudadanos fueron aprehendidos por estar implicados en hechos delictivos
- Operación “Victoria 160” deja cuatro detenidos
More than 20 thousand doses of drugs were removed from the streets of the Manta district
In two proceedings, the National Police arrested six people who transported in two vehicles seven packages with more than 4 kilos of cocaine and marijuana, in the Manta district.
The first operation was carried out by the preventive service personnel and the Order Maintenance Unit (UMO), at noon on Friday, May 11, on Interbarrial Avenue, at the Miraflores circuit.
A Nissan vehicle that circulated in a suspicious manner was visualized, inside it were: Bryan E., Daniel S., Joseph S., and Egbert S.
In Lieutenant Colonel Fabary Montalvo Provincial Head Counter Narcotics mentioned that in the registry was found a handbag with four rectangular brick-like packages that contained 2,134 grams of marijuana (Cripi) and a round package with 1,039 grams of cocaine, giving a total of 3.173 grams. $ 215 was also found in cash and cell phones were retained for investigations.
The detainees were placed under the orders of the Criminal Judicial Unit of Manta. At the arraignment hearing, all received preventive detention for the alleged crime of illicit trafficking of scheduled substances subject to inspection, in accordance with article 220 of the Organic Comprehensive Criminal Code (COIP); and they were transferred to the Freedom Deprivation Center in Jipijapa.
In another operation executed at 11h00 on the same day, in the parish of Montecristi Colorado, the Unit Against Traffic for Internal Consumption, with the endorsement of the Prosecutor’s Office, arrested two people, confiscated two brick-like packages with 1,152 grams of marijuana, he retained a vehicle, two telephones and 330 dollars.
After research work, a citizen was identified who allegedly used a taxi to transport narcotics, the same one that was located in the Colorado operation, along with another subject.
The apprehended Jonathan S. and William R were placed under the orders of the competent authority, where he was sentenced to preventive detention and the transfer to the Jipijapa Freedom Deprivation Center.
«Through these actions, the Institution avoided the sale and consumption of more than 20 thousand doses of drugs in the Manta district,» concluded the police chief. J. Cedeño / R. Zambrano / DNCE.