- Sancionados por transportar aceite mineral quemado
- Dos detenidos portando arma de fuego.
- Policía y Ministerio del Ambiente inauguran la campaña “No Arranques la piel de los Bosques”
- Agentes antinarcóticos hallan en Tulcán camión con 855 kilos de cocaína
- Policía halló en Tulcán un camión con una Tonelada 39 kilos de cocaína
- 1120 policías garantizarán la seguridad en la peregrinación «Virgen del Quinche»
Operatives guarantee peace and tranquility
In order to reduce levels of violence and crime, the National Police, through Subzone Loja, develops permanent anti-criminal operations that have the purpose of fulfilling the following purposes: control of motorcycles, vehicles, polarized, theft of accessories, weapons of fire, weapons, vehicular patrols, suspicious persons, withdrawal of libadores, particularly in sectors that have a criminal incidence.
Today, Order Maintenance Unit UMO, accentuated the patrolling in the north central sector of the city according to the georeferencing of the crime, in addition it acted in the sectors of El Sagrario, Celi Román, Sauces Norte; Likewise, people suspected of being suspected were registered in the San Vicente sector, finding a citizen with small doses of a whitish substance presumably cocaine.
In these operations, a citizen with a disability was located, who hours before was reported as missing of 19 years of age; who was handed over to their relatives by signing a document.
When carrying out the police operations, we proceed to retain the progress of the vehicles, which is why the institution guardian of order appreciates the cooperation of citizens, while expressing apologies for the delay that often occurs; particularly, on roads or main avenues of the city and province.
Lic. Rovin Reinoso, Strategic Communication SZ Loja.