- Detenidos por robo a joyería en Cotacachi
- Acción policial rápida permite recuperar vehículo reportado como robado
- En Otavalo se realiza feria “Juntos por tu Seguridad”
- En Quito, Policía realiza feria de seguridad “Yo vivo seguro”
- UPMA inspecciona tala ilegal de árboles en Otavalo y retiene 5.917 m3 de madera
- Al servicio de la comunidad se encuentra nuevamente la UPC de la Dammer
Pilot plan to preserve the goods delivered to the police
The National Police, through the Internal Affairs Unit of Zone 9, presented the pilot training plan on «the use of the implements delivered as a complement», which will be applied to the officers of La Mariscal Circuit. District General Patricio Carillo, commander of Zone 9, inaugurated this event.
This initiative will last one month through workshops and forums. It will deal with issues such as: attack and resistance, social tolerance and work environment for police personnel, minor, serious and very serious faults, in relation to the custody of State assets.
The Circuit La Mariscal is taken as a reference because in this place there is an increase in attack situations and resistance towards the police personnel; The topics will be taught by psychologists from the General Inspectorate, Special Operations Group and Legal Advisors of Internal Affairs.
During the training visits will be made to the Internal Affairs Unit and the Community Police units, to verify the proper use of the implements delivered in the envelope. What is sought is the integrated protection of police officers and possible offenders who violate the law.
General Patricio Carrillo stressed the constant training of police personnel to be at the forefront of social demands, counting with more professional police and respectful of Human Rights. / DMQ / DNCE