- Operación “Victoria 369” desarrollada en Guayaquil deja como resultado dos aprehendidos y el decomiso de armas y droga
- Policía capturó a integrante del frente “Oliver Sinisterra” en la localidad de Mataje
- Policía desarticuló organización delictiva dedicada al robo de autopartes, en Riobamba
- Policía Nacional rechaza acciones violentas contra sus uniformados y bienes de Estado
- Policía Nacional combate el delito de transporte y comercialización de sustancias ilegales
- En sector Los Tanques la Policía aprehende a sospechoso en posesión de un arma de fuego tipo subametralladora
- 5 detenidos en operación Nemesis III en Manabí
- Policía detiene a sujeto en Manta luego de robo a domicilio
- En Orellana, Policía Nacional realiza permanentes operativos de control
- En Guayaquil y Durán, la Policía detienen en flagrancia a tres presuntos delincuentes
Police arrest one of the alleged perpetrators of the criminal act that left a dead in pillaro
The National Police of Ecuador, through the National Directorate of Crimes against Life, Violent Deaths and kidnapping (Dinased), reports on the arrest of one of the alleged victims of the case in which seven young people were victims of crime in Pillaro, in which the citizen Dario R., died and two citizens were sexually abused.
Through investigations through verifications, inquiries and collection of evidence in the places where the crime would have occurred, it was learned that on January 5, seven university students arrived at the canto Pillaro, with the purpose of enjoying the festivity «La Diablada Pillareña».
The group of friends moved in a vehicle to a viewpoint located on the street Atipillaguazo, next to a well-known nightclub, at 01:30 am they are approached by three citizens who carried a fireman, with which it is presumed to intimidate the young people, producing a fight between the victims and the attackers as they would have put up resistance to the theft of the car; product of the quarrel the citizen Dario R., had been hit by a projectile of firearm at the height of the head, Kevin Ch., was hit with a blunt object at the height of the head (eyebrow) leaving him unconscious on the floor, for later the suspects submit with the firearm to the 5 remaining citizens to remain all inside the vehicle, in order to move to the parish of Urbina President del Cantón Cuatro Esquinas sector, by a third-order road, without lighting and desolate, where suspects are presumed to have sexually abused two of the girls, then fled in a hurried race.
Continuing the investigative proceedings in coordination with the prosecutor’s office, the arrest warrant was obtained for investigative purposes against Mr. Darwin C. one of the alleged perpetrators of the crime, which became effective, in addition to the search of the detainee’s house in which are associative signs such as firearms, clothing and balaclavas themselves that will be subjected to the corresponding skills in order to clarify the case.
During the raid, the detainee accepted his participation in this incident and mentioned Edwin V., as alleged perpetrator of the shooting, so immediately investigating agents conducted a search of the citizen’s home where he found incinerated documents of the victims of this crime, which were set and raised for their respective analysis.
At a press conference, Colonel Victor Araus, head of the Dinased, mentioned that the detainee is placed under the orders of the competent authority, and said that the investigations continue until the third suspect is identified and to verify if it is an associated criminal structure with other crimes of sexual abuse, assault and armed robbery.
The National Police will not allow any criminal act that affects the safety, tranquility and integrity of Ecuadorians to remain unpunished. We continued working to reduce delinquency and violence rates, because we are committed to society and their welfare. Ana Ayala /DNCE/