- Oportuna intervención policial permite la detención de ciudadanos implicados en el robo a un local comercial
- Con reconocimientos, se despidió a dos sargentos del GIR
- Decomisan producto cárnico de dudosa procedencia
- Detenidos por robo a joyería en Cotacachi
- Acción policial rápida permite recuperar vehículo reportado como robado
- En Otavalo se realiza feria “Juntos por tu Seguridad”
Police patrolling leaves one detainee for holding 385 doses of heroin in northwest Guayaquil
Police Servants of the Florida District, in the midst of a patrol in the Juan Tanca Marengo Cooperative, northwest of Guayaquil, proceeded this Friday afternoon to the arrest of Antonio Francisco F. V., for the possession of the substance subject to control.
The incident was recorded at 16:00 this Friday, in the middle of a police patrol in the Mz. A of the Juan Tanca Marengo cooperative, where police personnel of the preventive service of the Circuit Martha de Roldós, intercepted the suspect to make a record of routine control.
According to the report, Antoni Francisco F.V., showed an evasive and aggressive attitude to the uniformed action, for which he was neutralized and when making the search he found among his garments 27 castings with the alkaloid known as H.
Given the situation, police officers transferred the suspect to the Flagrance Unit attached to the Alban Borja shopping center, where he was placed under the orders of the authorities in charge of administering justice.
In the Antinarcotics department, the alkaloid was subject to preliminary field tests, giving positive for heroin with a weight of 11.5 grams, which is equivalent to about 385 doses, which thanks to the police action were removed from the streets of the northwest from Guayaquil. (O. Kings DNCE-Florida District)