- Operación “Victoria 369” desarrollada en Guayaquil deja como resultado dos aprehendidos y el decomiso de armas y droga
- Policía capturó a integrante del frente “Oliver Sinisterra” en la localidad de Mataje
- Policía desarticuló organización delictiva dedicada al robo de autopartes, en Riobamba
- Policía Nacional rechaza acciones violentas contra sus uniformados y bienes de Estado
- En sector Los Tanques la Policía aprehende a sospechoso en posesión de un arma de fuego tipo subametralladora
- 5 detenidos en operación Nemesis III en Manabí
- Policía detiene a sujeto en Manta luego de robo a domicilio
- En Orellana, Policía Nacional realiza permanentes operativos de control
- En Guayaquil y Durán, la Policía detienen en flagrancia a tres presuntos delincuentes
- En Loja, operativos de control dejaron resultados positivos
President of Colombia honored the General Commander of the National Police of Ecuador
In the framework of the ceremony for the 126 years of institutional life of the Colombian National Police, General Inspector Ramiro Mantilla Andrade, General Commander of the Ecuadorian Police, received from the President of Colombia Juan Manuel Santos a commendable decoration on behalf of of the 47,000 Ecuadorian police officers and their outstanding record in favor of citizen security.
The event held this Friday, November 3, at the «General Francisco de Paula Santander» Cadet Police School in the city of Bogotá, was presided over by the Chief Executive of the Republic of Colombia, the Minister of Defense, Luis Carlos Villegas Echeverri; the top brass of the Police; civil, military, ecclesiastical authorities and representatives of the police community of America and Europe, among other special guests.
In the framework of this institutional anniversary, the graduation of 358 second lieutenants of the course No. 109 of officers, consisting of 280 men and 78 women, took place. Four of them are from Ecuador and two from Panama.
During his visit, General Inspector Ramiro Mantilla also received the award from the National Antinarcotics Directorate of the Colombian police for his efficient fight against drug trafficking and reaffirmed his institutional commitment to continue fighting firmly against this serious scourge. He also made an official visit to the Ameripol headquarters, of which he is currently Executive Secretary; He held a working meeting with officers from the police community of America, Europe and the USA.
After the activities carried out in the sister republic, the Ambassador of Ecuador in Colombia, Dr. Rafael Paredes, dismissed the General Commander of the National Police at the El Dorado airport in the city of Bogotá, thus fulfilling several activities that left no place they will undoubtedly strengthen ties of friendship with the police of the region and will allow a joint work for the benefit of security. BGuerrero / DNCE