- Detenidos por robo a joyería en Cotacachi
- Acción policial rápida permite recuperar vehículo reportado como robado
- En Otavalo se realiza feria “Juntos por tu Seguridad”
- En Quito, Policía realiza feria de seguridad “Yo vivo seguro”
- UPMA inspecciona tala ilegal de árboles en Otavalo y retiene 5.917 m3 de madera
- Al servicio de la comunidad se encuentra nuevamente la UPC de la Dammer
“Say yes to Public Order”
In the auditorium of the police district “La Delicia” was carried out the closing of the project called “Say yes to Public Order” socialization aimed at disseminating topics aimed at promoting public safety maintaining public order to 4.105 students of the units educators Juan Pio Montufar, Angel Modesto Paredes, Nicolas Jiménez and Abdon Calderón.
In addition there was talk of legal regulation and established rules of coexistence in the interior and exterior of sports venues, legal figures established in the bilingual intercultural organic law, as well as the demonstration of implements delivered by the state for citizen attention and the restoration of public order.
The ceremony was attended by Police Colonel Fernando Bazantes, subcommander of the Metropolitan District of Quito who congratulated this initiative. Colonel Fausto Salinas Commander of the (UMO), granted a Public Congratulation to Police Antonio Franco, for the work developed in favor of the welfare and safety of the citizens /UMO/DNCE/.